Friday, March 16, 2007

2nd Character Interaction

I walked into the lobby of the local Bankwood hotel, and was greeted by the sounds of a piano playing. I saw a woman playing at the piano, and after checking myself in to the hotel, I decided to go talk to her. She looked to be about my age, maybe a college graduated like myself, looking for a new life. I introduced myself, she told me her name was Valory. She noticed my t-shirt, and asked me if that was where I attended college, because she had majored in music, and graduated the year before. We talked for a while about professors we had, and college life. While in the midst of conversation she asked if I'd like to have lunch with her tomorrow. I felt weird, accepting a lunch offer from someone I had just met, so I made up an excuse of why I had to leave, and went up to my hotel room and went to sleep.

No comments: